Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick

Yes as a title suggests i have fell sick and tml i gotta lead a dive group... really pray dat God will heal me and make me well to lead with excellence tml... yeapz.... school has been quite busy and i am just plain lazy to do anything after the hell week happened a few weeks ago.... very soon gotta mug soon for the Finals.... currently planning what should i do during december holidays... trying to get a temp job to finance my hobby and maybe for grad trip next year....

yupz recently my emotions really went for a roller coaster ride... yupz.... guess my heart has really gone thru so much crap dat i am quite numb on certain stuff.... has always wonder when the day of victory will come... i always look to the sky and wonder.... will i walk out of this... when i say yes i have walked out from this and move on... things always seem so impossible... maybe dats the time God works... i am never angry with Him or blame Him for the things happening now and those not.... but i know one day the victory will come... but the wait is very painful.... is the process that is tormenting me.... but one thing for sure i have grown so much stronger from all these nonsense.... but the sting is still there.... i just want to be myself and not afraid that people will mistaken me... Gavin Degraw song... I don't wanna be... the song is also the song of One tree hill.... which always tells me all i have to do is to be me and have a peace of mind... indeed around me there is a lot of liars.... a lot of imposters... a lot of indentity Crisis.... everywhere i turn... thought i know the way i say is rather ambigious... but those who knows me well will know... yeah quite personal stuff....

Anyway today went for Yvonne's 21st Bday... thanks girl girl for being a gd fren who always concern about me and somehow protect me as a fren by telling me warnings... really apprieciate it.... wish u had a gd day and a wonderful time with QY soon.. :P anyway below the pics is taken during the bday... =)