Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Student Exchange Programme for AY08/09 Opened!

Hi everyone! thanks for the concern shown over the weekends... Im alright... the current thing that is bothering me now school work, SEP application and my relationship with people... yupz...
For school i already failed EC2303 guess the only thing now i can do is to work harder and do well for my final Exam... which is in a month time... for other module gotta work hard to score gd grades to backup the poor grade that EC2303 might bring forth....

Secondly, i am doing my SEP application... was very confused on how to do the study plan (which u gotta plan what module u wanna take in overseas partner university and link with which module in NUS provided) and a 500 word essay on how u can be a good ambassador for NUS. Anybody knows how to do abt it pls contact me ok? Thank God my dad will be sponsering for the SEP for me if its below 10K and now i am hoping to get the $3000 scholarship from SP alumni.

Lastly, the final thing that bother me is my relationship with people... yupz still hoping for the best... yupz it takes time... hoping at the end of the day everything gets better at the same time being a better person =)...