Sunday, October 21, 2007

In Memory of my Late Friend Clement

** Jo & Derrick (: ** says:
hey...
** Jo & Derrick (: ** says:
u know abt the news abt clement?
** Jo & Derrick (: ** says:
the
[K]yNnEtH says:
?
** Jo & Derrick (: ** says:
he passed away

I was quite stunned when i saw the msg from Jo... after a few moments indeed i felt grieve... never in my life that i had a fren who passed away.... felt that nothing is taken for granted.... Indeed life is fragile... he is someone who has went mission trip with me twice and become my roommate who used to sleep beside me passed away yst morning... he fought a long battle with cancer... despite of suffering in this disease and the pain... he chose to look life positive... i will never forget the moments i used to chat with him in the room... i admire his courage... his passion for God.. See u in heaven my fren...