Saturday, October 6, 2007

1 Down 1 More Mid Term To Go

Finally complete one mid term... 90MCQs... all tested base on how much u can remember from ur course materials... read the textbook twice... read the notes twice... do the Sample MCQ for 4 times... still unable to do some of the question.... what cherie say is true... the paper quite crap hahaha.... anyway 1 down... 1 more to go... EC2303... Foundations of Econometrics... hahaha seriously need professional help... if not miracle... hahaha... oh my gonna stuck at home to do serious mugging for the tuesday paper...

Today went school in my smart casual attire... oh my think my frens who saw me got a shock... cos i never wear like that to school before.... is like give u the =O look... hahaha cos attending a frens wedding in the evening... hahaha... oh yah... congrates to John and Junie!!!! Now hsuband and wife liaoz.... hahaha.... Junie if u see this stop bullying me... if not i bao toh to ur husband!

Anyway tried Island Creamry... the Teh Terik and Nutella ice cream indeed Rox! hahaha... tml time to dig into my notes and mug like siao liaoz! cya!