Sunday, December 13, 2009

Safe For Now

Finally went to the doctor... she said I alright... the ratio between good and bad cholesterol is at normal level... means i got high bad cholesterol and good cholesterol at the same time making the total cholesterol very high... but going to do a test soon to verify... maybe my bad cholesterol level might drop due to my exercise regime...

Anyway finally met up with my Uni friends who are same batch with me... been a good gathering and never knew Monopoly Cards are so fun... Thanks Sharon for helping me sms and coordinate the gathering and Selina for bringing the card game... and not to forgetting to thank everyone who came to make it possible...


Currently now thinking where to dive next year.... was looking at Lankayan Island, Sipadan Island, Maldives, Similans, Layang Layang, Bali or the Philippines... so far can only afford 2 to 3 trips... so gotta choose carefully as i do not have much leave if i help out in Sports Camp 2010 next yr... Anyway please date me for any mahjong game... hahah got the craving to play mahjong... :P