Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Xmas Weekend

Is been a while i experienced such a long weekend for a total of 3.5 days.... so far so gd... as for Xmas eve, fortunately I had a fren asked me out for dinner and movie last minute which make my Xmas eve not a wasted one... approaching the last week of 2009... i really hope 2009 will come to an end quickly and 2010 to be a gd year... much better one... been through many years of emotional recession... i really hope 2010 will be a yr i pick up real fast... so far i am more or less stable... learnt a lot through the journey and seen a lot of things... perhaps these are tough lessons about life... guess i should start to think about what i wanna do and set resolutions for the year 2010... Like to thanks those people who had been there for me... and no thanks to those who do the talk only and give empty promises to make themselves look good... 2010 shall be a happy year for me =)