Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad Past

Many ppl had been asking me... wassup with doomsday... yeapz i had an emotion wreckage last yr during this period.... i always hate my bday cos is usually the day that dissapoint me... maybe i am expecting too much... or maybe i have a life like this... not bond to be happy on my bday.... my family dun celebrate birthdays... not even a wish.... therefore during my birthday i always envy others... and feel lonely.... sometimes i ask God... am i bond to live a life like this? if not why it seems to be like this forever.... i have tried and tried.. but still.... sometimes i just wanna shot myself and end my life.... but i am too scared to die.... dejavu to some of you all right? yupz.. i am human too.... maybe this yr i should expect totally nothing... that my bday dun even exist... maybe i might feel better this way...