Friday, November 14, 2008

Quiz

Tml is my dreadful science quiz under the module food security and safety... i hope i can do well to cover for the exams... which i got no idea on how to do it... writing Bio essays? i never do bio in my life... sighz.. i need a miracle... after the quiz need to go for financial lecture which options and black scholes model is driving me nuts...

But after dat need to rush home pack my dive gears and Perry is going to pick me up and go to Dayang... i really hope the whaleshark is still there man.... hope i can make use of this diving trip to rejuvenate myself... put away all the sad things which clinging to me and have fresh energy to study next week intensively for my final exams... quite sad some of my frens having thier last exams as they will be graduating...

Lastly... was offered to take up the post for DPD sports camp... i dunno whether am i up to the challenge.... or i should just stick to my treasurer role... haiz...