Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bad Start

Yeah Health economics was a disaster... cannot finish plus dunno how to do... this is the first time in uni life i di kam my MCQs for up to 10 questions... bad bad bad.... died miserably in that paper... later will be financial... oh God dun give me another heart breaker man.... but fortunate for health everyone complain like nobody business.... so hope the power of bell can save me and give me a minimum of B- .... anyway i realise for the past yr my exam have some patterns in venue.... Yr 1 majority was MPSH 1 and 2... so i call it the MPSH 1, 2 season then MPSH 5 season and then AS1 season... and it moved on to the PGP season... and now the Sheares Hall season... looks like there is a pattern in my exam venue... next yr i wonder wad will it be... hmmmm....