Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too Fast Too Furious

Indeed at the pace of how time pass... time really flies... 4 weeks of sch has almost passed.. is like 1/4 of the sem is gone... it is just gone with a blink of an eye... just finish my first 2 assignments from econs and its quite challenging but feel glad to finish it as this friday i going for my first dive master internship... anyway for this past few months... it is a hard and diffcult time to cope emotionally... it seems like history is repeating again and it seems like no hope for things i hoped for... i really wanna thank those ppl who are there for me... u know who u are... yupz... anyway below are just a copule of pics taken during my air weapons training... my target is to hit all the shots consistently in the black zone... which one card of 5 shots i got it somehow... i need more stable hands and better triggering...