Monday, September 15, 2008

Madness Week Update

Week 5 in NUS has been very xiong... tutorials after tutorials need to be done to hand up... my super onz project group from my science gem is pushing one side... mid terms are coming also which 29th sep is my most feared date with 2 midterms... and macro econs 2 maths is damn sianz to me... boooo~~~~ =(

Just came back from NUS Dance Blast! Shut Up and Dance Concert at UCC... wasn;t in the best of mood to go... but i still push myself to go for the sake of my frens dancing... the perfomances was really a blast.. the movements, the choreo, the lights and most of all the dancer really produce an entertaining dance concert... i overheard ppl saying this is the best one so far.... a lot of the items i like... especially the ones my frens inside which below will show the 9 of them... Karen, Ellen, Michelle Rose, Sharon, Yvonne, Georgina, Ching Cheng, Weilong & Grace u all did well! and special mention Karen who spend lots of time doing the booklet... the booklet very nice! i keep it as souveneir already haha! Indeed the concert is a blast!


Thinking of the days i spend for this week.. i realised i have not update this blog since i came back from diving... here is the group photo taken at Mersing from the trip!


This weekend feel kind of weird... dunno why also.... seems like the negative things are still trying to huant me... it just come like a speeding train bang into u.... yeah... it hurts but just gotta clinch my heart and continue to walk... anyway tuesday went to study was productive enough to complete all the computation questions in Financial econs tutorial 2.... i was very glad financial tutorial 1 i got a perfect score which i got an A+ my first A+ for assignmetn in NUS... hope my health tutorial also doing well... this coming week need to chiong Financial tutorial 3 plus macroecons mugging already... solow model is driving me nuts with its maths... haiz... anyway below is the photo taken on tuesday mugging cum gelare indulgance...


Anyway i also picked up Air rifling for those who dunno... yeah... this is one sport i used to think of taking it during secondary school days but in the end i join NCC(Sea).... but nevertheless... i pick it up during NUS... was quite glad my shots are improving... all the shots are moving to the black area liaoz and score a couple of 10 which is bullseye... shooting is quite fun and i enjoy it!

Lastly during one evening at home i saw soemthing outside my window which is illustrated by the 2 pics below! enjoy!