Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sports Precamp

Hi! sorry for the long stagnant in this blog as i was busy with sports camp pre camp prep and actual precamp itself... was very tiring as claims start pouring in and registration fees coming in too... and also gotta help out here and there like Station masters, Medic, and the list goes on... but enjoy the company of the O comm throughout as there are many funny moments and exciting moments during the camp... haha heres our CLEO moment...

Anyway just realised my bday is coming... and the below book is one of my wishes.. :p and the other wishes are just at my wishlist and u know me well u will know my other not stated wishes... :P


Oh yah i just passed my divemaster stamina test... no joke to take all 4 stamina test at one shot... so now i am 1 step closer to be a divemaster... now left with confined water skills ar insturctor level, Divemaster theory test 8 papers in 3 hours and On Job Training.... kind of not confident of myself as there is so much to learn.. guess i gotta take one step at a time... aye... guess gotta sign off first.. still very seh from Pre Camp... cya!