Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Yeapz... 12 June 2008 is just over... im officially 1/4 century old... which is 25 yrs old... been very grateful by the well wishes i had.... here is the summary of ppl i wanna thank and honour them here...

Via Sms i wanna thank:
1) Yvonne Heng
2) Jan Lim (special commendation later)
3) Jeremy
4) Felicia
5) Kelvin Guo and W416
6) Vanessa Poh my Dear 669B Naybor
7) Nana
8) Xinru
9) My Sports Camp PD Weeping
10) Regina
11) John Chong
12) Jiaying
13) Ashley
14) Cheryl
15) Jo my Evil Twin
16) Selina

Via Facebook I wanna thank:
1) Carynn
2) Bright Ong
3) Vivien Cheng my 669A naybor
4) Samantha Wong
5) Kenneth Leo
6) Geri Tan
7) Eugene Toh
8) Lee Gabriel
9) Lee Yuenmei
10) Stella Woo
11) Natalie Tan one of my best female fren
12) Chin Kai Rong
13) Dawn Ng
14) Kelly Lam (stop calling me darling! later ur BF kill me and my admirers all run away!)
15) Ching Cheng

Via Msn i wanna thank:
1) Biyi
2) Jiahan
3) Gwen
4) Ethel
5) Camp X ppl who wishes me on MSN
6) Jelissa
7) Lijun
8) Charissa
9) Keryn
10) Marcus
11) Adeline Yeong the nice girl
12) Janice Kwok
13) Sharon Koh
14) Eunice
15) Hui Chuen
16) Doreen
17) Merissa
18) and more more more people which very pai seh i cannot recall now...

Via Frenster i wanna thank:
1) Ximin
2) Glorianna
3) Clarence

Via Phone i wanna thank:
Junie Tiah!

I wanna thank W416 for thier well wishes, card and 2 books by Dr Yoggi Chow

I wanna thank Biyi for drawing cakes and presents on msn for me

I wanna thank Meiqi for making such a nice picture greeting via email really like it and was a surprise =)

I wanna thank Jiahan for giving so many virtual presents

I wanna thank Jeanette saying happybday to me on the car with Jan

Of all i wanna thank Jan who really made my day today with all the treats from IKEA and Coffeeclub... bring me go places to places.. and spending my bday and celebrate with me... although there is no bday cake, presents and card... but u really make me feel i had the best bday of my life... you a blessing from God to have a fren like you who u took time out to celebrate my bday... i am very grateful haha... when you see this u going to say i am too polite... but really wanna appreciate ya for doing all these... i really enjoy your company... hahaha u are such a nice girl... ur future husband is gonna be very blessed =) all the best between u and mr J :P.... hope i will find someone else as nice and as pretty as u as my special one =)