Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vday Party Pics

As promised... here are the Vday Party picture from Georgina! had lots of fun and food =)

Rachel, me, Selina, Kristie and Karen

People from NUS Dance Blast!

NUS Arts Faculty Students

Karen Pity the lonely chicken that she decides to own it.. so sweet haha

Not forgeting the Hosts for the night who cooked all the food... Yvonne, Georgina and Merrisa!!!

Today finally visited Orpheus Dive Shop... nice dive shop... nice layout... frenly staff... and finally met Lester... oh Boy he is enthu and knowledgable... hmmm if i take DM under him will be quite good from how he share things... guess the culture there kind of suitable for me to do my DM... hahaha will find out if i really take a 7 week DM course with them which commences in May with on job training of minimum 2 dive trips.... will have time to think until ADEX 2008... oh boy the 2 Jack Rusells in the shop are so cute la.. KL!!! u see this post one day go see after ur exams ok? hahah... enjoyed my time with Euming and Zhaowei... cool guys to dive with.... anyway after seeing all the Scubapro BCDs and Regulator... feel so tempted to buy... especially the MK17 and MK25 regulator... state of the art equipment... guess this year is the yr i going to spend a lot on Diving... record high.... but i really love diving... :P

Tml will be my first CG meeting in a new Cellgroup... after 4 years with Jason... tml will be the day of new journey in a younger cellgroup with Uni students... and surprisingly Felicia whom i know for yrs is my CG member... so coincidence... hope tml will be able to adapt in new environment... kind of miss Jason' leadership... thanks Jason for taking care of me for the past 4 years! you rox! u are the ideal ppl will like to be under with =)... meet up one day!

I am still procrastinating to do my EC3332 Essay... someone see me slacking pls tell me to do my essay which i must finish by this coming Saturday....