Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

Usually Valentines Day will be just another ordinary day in a year... as a single Vday is nothing much for me... but this year was rather a special one i spent with my friends... Firstly was very blessed to have a few sweet frens that gave me valentines day gift... as for me i gave chocolates to my first 30 frens as i only got 30 M&M's fun size packets... Secondly... i never knew a simple SMS i sent to wish my fren happy Vday has made my fren's day when im the only one who wished her... hahaha... and Lastly and most importantly i spent Vday with my frens in a Vday Party organised by Georgina, Merrisa and Yvoone... these 3 sweet girls prepared dinner for all of us since early afternoon... sacrficing thier jade hands and made themselves "oily" to cook wonderful meals like Fried Fish Fillet, Porkchop, Cheese Sausage, Chicken wings, Pasta and more.... had a wonderful time tonight! Thanks Georgina, Merrisa and Yvonne for Inviting me and the sweet door gift! will post the pics soon when i got it... below are the frens i wanna thank for giving me present today!

- Karen: Ren Mei thanks for the Card and rose tied to it
- Jeanette: Thanks for the Cookie!
- Natalie: Thanks for the heart shaped letter and Cookies!
- Liying: Thanks for the chocolates!
- Gwen: Thanks for the Sweets!
- Magdalene: Thanks for the Kit Kat!
- Yee Yuan: Thanks for the Merci Chocolate!
- Stephanie: Thanks for the Toblerone!
- Marcus: Thanks for the chocolated coated mashmellows!
- Yee Li: Thanks for the peppermint Chocolates!

Special Mention:
- Karen: Thanks for the card and the words u wrote in it.. really encourages me! Thanks for the frenship we had since last yr August! =)
- Natalie: Hey Nat, really appreciate ya as a fren whom i share a lot with... nice having u as a fren... yeah... like u said in the letter... many more years of frenship to come! =)
- Sarah: Hey!!!! hope the sms brightens up your day!