Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Surprised

Someone told me she like me before 5 yrs ago.. i was in shock actually =) but i am honoured to hear such a truth... but i was kind of regret cos i was a little interested in her but i got someone in my mind during that period.... but again think of it.... yupz is the timing problem... which is not in my favor and also her favor.... well... its 5 yrs ago... and shes getting married soon which i find it puzzled that she told me now...

Well work has been good... picking up things as day goes by... looking at the CPF education loans i have right in front of me.... is quite a huge sum of money and yah... for the next 10 yrs gotta be thrifty... like budget meals during weekdays and less leisure goods... which now i find it a blessing to be single... cos it will really strain me financially if i have a gf.... =)