Monday, September 21, 2009

Intangible

Today i stumbled upon somebody in my facebook profile who is my secondary school friend... i just felt kind of of strange is like this fren of mine many yrs ago i talked to her and she was just right in front of me.... now u msg her, call her or email her... shes not gonna reply.... she passed away last yr in a Car accident... shes not the only one whom i felt this way.... another fren of mine whom i stay in the same room in taiwan for almost 10 days for a church event.... he passed away with Cancer for quite some time... i think for about a yr or 2.... i felt very strange cos like wad i mentioned above... is someone i really talk to face to face... someone i relate too... but now hes gone... he is not gonna appear right in front me and talk and encourage me.... yup... such feeling is beyond wad i can use words to decribe... well maybe this is part of life....