Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 Down 2 More to Go

Developmental Econs almost become my horror when i am stunned by the question... but manage to finish the 3 question... reason is that my answers are floating all over my mind until i could not even collect it and formulate into an essay... i have to frantically flip my text and notes to do my essay... hope i can score a B+ for my module as i already got A- and A+ as 40% already... next up will be Tourism Dev paper.... 9 freaking am... i dunno am i still awake to do the paper.... is the most uncertain paper i gonna have as i have no idea how he gonna ask me and its closed book... if wad happens in dev econs happens again... i am GGfied.... there i shall make my trip to starbucks in 15mins time to study.... and to my horror again... what i have been drinking for the past week is hellish demonic fattening... no wonder i feel fats jiggling around me.... look at this!


Think i gonna start taking tall coffe light... which makes it less than 200 calories than the 600 calories with 23g of fat.... this is like revelation to me!