Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Breath Breath Breath.....

BREATH~~~~ is wad i need to do now... many things at hand... feel kind of worn out now.... trying to update this blog regularly... but realise i can't as i was very busy with sch and sports camp.... everything is like coming at a same time and recently my MSN contacts in my Contacts list was deleted... it was rather trumatising.... but in the end thank God ... with the help of MSN efficient crew which my request was processed within a day... i got back all my contacts thru a method... Thanks!... well... now having a 4k word essay in hand plus councillor recruitment... i really need to pull myself together once again and go thru it... i hope through my business i do not neglect anyone and offend anyone as i can get quite irritable at time.... will update more soon if i can... i guess will be after my 4k word essay...