Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tried Too Hard

I felt like a pest around the ppl whom i know.... have i tried too hard? i seriously thinking about it... should I stop being a nice person whom i felt God called me to be? or am i not up for it? i may be overly sensitive as i got hurt too much by things happening? Every Day and Night all i hope to be a gd fren to the ppl around me... but it seems not so... vexing thoughts comes to my mind and i seriously dunno where i belong... am i heading desolation or am i holding on to hopes for a better life? many said things will get better but it seems not so... should i keep on biting the bullet or should i give in and lower my expectations... maybe my soul is just empty... love tank dried up as bone... but of all... no matter what happens... i will never leave u my God... though i am suffering but its not Your fault....